Home

This skirt was a simple skirt pattern adjusted to a tighter fit with a peplum. At first my peplum on this skirt was all in one but right before sowing I decided to change the peplum by making them into panels linking to the shape of the panels on my cape.

Once I had adjusted my patterns the sowing was very simple and I used the same binding and seam as on my organdi cape.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s