Home

This garment was originally going to be in satin but while shopping for fabric I came over cobweb like lace that I felt suited my collection perfectly. When coming to make it I decided to change the fabric to this with a dusky pink lining fabric with also a black lining fabric.

This ended up working really well an im extremely pleased with the outcome. I did encounter some small problems with the cups again but luckily by this point I already knew how to fix the problem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s