Home

Originally my idea for my bckram top to was have a peplum attached but when I came to experimenting with making the peplum I found it very hard and eventually impossible to create the peplum shape I wanted as the buckram fabric is very hard to manipulate and change without ruining its look. So when it came to making my final piece I decided to take out the peplum and add more to the top half. I wanted to tie in my lace knickers appearance with this top as they go together in the same outfit. with my lace I make the same pattern as the top to make one single fabric, with a pick lining to show transparency.

I extremely happy with the outcome of this piece and feel it is the feature piece of my collection.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s